Microsoft Azure Support and Transition Services
Microsoft Azure is a highly rated cloud service with numerous features and tools to help you improve business efficiency, boost profits, increase cybersecurity, and much more. Read on to discover what Azure can do for your business and how to leverage the help of a professional IT managed service to ensure a seamless, problem-free move to the cloud and obtain ongoing Microsoft Azure support to keep your IT systems running at optimal speed and performance at all times.
What can Azure do for Your Business?
Azure has much to offer any business owner. Following are some of its key benefits:
- Top-tier cybersecurity. Microsoft invests more than $1 billion every single year in cybersecurity alone to ensure that its products offer users a high level of protection from hackers. What’s more, Azure is created with cutting-edge cybersecurity features, including segregated customer and management networks, encryption for files being copied or moved to and from the site, and built-in mechanisms to protect business owners from DDoS attacks.
- Flexible, scalable tools and services. Azure is built to meet the needs of business owners from all industries and walks of life. Its cloud services are scalable to ensure that you get access to the storage space you need, when you need it. Users can be created and added with ease, applications will run quickly and efficiently on the Azure platform, and all Microsoft tools are integrated on the platform. What’s more, Azure can easily be adapted for use with a hybrid cloud to allow for easy, industry-compliant data storage and back-ups.
- A host of free and affordable business development tools. Azure has more than two dozen free tools to help business owners improve their IT set-up and websites, provide stellar customer service, and boost in-house efficiency. What’s more, twelve features that business owners would usually need to pay for are free on the site for a full year. These tools include 750 hours of Linux or Windows Virtual Machines, 5 GB of File Storage and 5 GB of Blob Storage, 50,000 Personalizer transactions, and 5,000 Computer Vision transactions.
- Easy to use interface and platform. Would you like to avoid the hassle of having to spend long hours training employees to use complicated IT software programs? If so, Azure is the platform of choice for your business. Most people are used to using Microsoft Tools and Azure is made to be an easy-to-use business platform so your staff members can do their jobs quickly and easily.
- Lower costs. A whopping 82% of small businesses note that adopting cloud technology has reduced business costs, providing them with additional funding to invest back into their companies. You no longer have to upgrade IT hardware if you need more data storage as you can simply increase your cloud storage space with a few clicks of a mouse. You can work with remote contractors and employees with ease, thus saving money that would have been spent on leasing business space and paying for utilities.
What Does Microsoft Azure Support Do?
If you want to use Microsoft Azure to its full potential, getting help from an IT managed service that offers Microsoft Azure support is a wise idea. A good IT service will help you set up a custom Azure cloud solution to suit your exact business needs. What’s more, it will help you transition to Azure without interrupting regular business operations so you won’t have to deal with the devastating effects of downtime while you improve your IT operations.
IT managed services also offer ongoing Microsoft Azure support services that you can’t get from Microsoft itself. If you need to customize software or write new software to work with the Azure platform, an IT service can do the job. If a software error or breakdown occurs, IT managed service professionals can offer both remote and in-person support. Furthermore, IT managed services will monitor your Azure set-up 24/7 to ensure that it is secure and running at optimal speed and performance.
Introducing Technology Advisory Group Microsoft Azure Support Services
Technology Advisory Group (TAG) has been providing cutting-edge IT services to Rhode Island and New England businesses and individuals since 1996. The company gets high marks from current and former clients for providing fast, knowledgeable IT solutions customized to meet a business’s exact needs.
TAG isn’t a break-fix service. Instead of waiting for problems to arise, we take a proactive approach and look for ways to not only avoid IT problems but also improve IT operations to help your business save time and money, improve customer services, increase marketing ROI and profits, and keep your valuable data safe from cybercriminals. Our IT consultants are not only familiar with IT technologies but also business trends and industry requirements. We know about the problems you face and we work with you to craft lasting solutions that will help you reach your long-term business goals.
Our Microsoft Azure support services are second to none. Additionally, we offer business continuity services, co-managed IT plans, managed IT services, and cybersecurity services to keep your business operations running smoothly at all times. We’re always on the job, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. You’re never without expert support and assistance when you partner with us.
Are you ready to make the transition to Microsoft Azure in order to benefit from all that the platform has to offer? Alternatively, have you been using Azure for some time but need expert assistance with the platform in order to fix glitches and/or improve IT operations? If so, give us a call at your convenience to find out more about our services or to make an appointment with our team of IT experts. We take pride in helping business owners use technology to its fullest potential and we would be happy to give you customized help and assistance to grow your business now and in the future.