Here at TAG, we know how hard running a small business can be. That is why we offer technology related business consultation services as part of our service to your company. It is not good enough to just provide support for your technology. Helping you to make the strategic decisions about what technology your company should or could be using will keep your business efficient and profitable. We will work with you to strategically plan and keep your business’s technology on the right track from our first meeting.
We will assign a dedicated Virtual Chief Information Officer (VCIO) to work with you to plan, select and implement the right technology in your business. We’ll help you choose the correct software, customer and vendor interfaces, security and privacy policies, disaster recovery plans and internal systems to improve employee and business productivity. We guide you on all technology issues and help you stay on target with your business goals. We provide the knowledge to keep you focused on your business and not stressing about technology.
Some examples of accomplishments of our vCIO services are:
- Improvement to order receipt through EDI transactions and implementation of order processing workflow for a jewelry business
- Customized and automated order processing for a local restaurant’s Holiday bakery purchasing program
- Development of disaster preparedness and recovery policy for medical practice
- Migration to Cloud based infrastructure to enhance mobility and remote access for all employees
- Expansion of the use of existing software application to improve efficiency of mobile technicians