Security is a main concern for companies switching to the cloud. That is why we ensure that our data center(s) are as secure as possible. In addition to having guards 24/7, the data center(s) are resistant to fire, water, earthquakes, and theft. Below are minimum specifications for our facilities:
Access to the Data Center(s) is restricted to authorized personnel by security officers and two-factor authentication that includes biometric scanners. All entrances and common areas are monitored 24/7 via closed-circuit cameras, and recorded continuously. At a minimum, all our facilities must employ the following security features.
- Staffed 24/7/365 with on-site security officers
- Visitors screened upon entry, identity verified, and escorted to appropriate locations
- Doors secured using biometric hand geometry readers and pass codes
- Building exterior fully anonymous, no windows, identifying marks and bulletproof
- All entrances protected with silent alarms and automatic notifications to authorities
- Hi-resolution digital video cameras with archiving/retrieval capabilities
- A dual-alarmed, dual-interlock, multi-zoned, water-based dry pipe fire protection system ensures an ideal environment.
- Sensory mechanisms (HSSD) are utilized to sample air and sound alarms prior to water pressurization.
Flood Control & Earthquake Management
- All Data Center(s) are above sea level, as well as 500-year flood plains. They have no basements, have tightly sealed conduits, and moisture barriers on the exterior walls.
- Every Data Center contains dedicated pump rooms, drainage/evacuation systems, and moisture detection sensors.
- Data Centers are built to meet or exceed seismic design requirements of local building codes for lateral seismic design forces.